5 Origins Products You Need To Try
I’ve always viewed Origins in a positive light but hadn’t used too many of their products until I received these complimentary products from Influenster and Origins as part of the My Perfect World Launch campaign. After learning more about their naturally derived ingredients and trying these best sellers out for myself, I can see why they have earned such a great reputation. I would recommend any of these and have introduced them into my regular skin care routine!
- Derived from Broad Leaf Kelp Extract, Wheat Protein and Tourmaline.
- The smell is light and refreshing, face feels squeaky clean after but not dried out.
- A little bit goes a long way in covering face in a thick, frothy layer which I loved making me feel like I got all the makeup and dirt/oil off my face every time.
- My favorite product in this list and probably now favorite mask ever.
- Bamboo Charcoal to draw out pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, and Lecithin dissolves impurities.
- I use this 1-2 times per week, especially when I’m struggling with breakouts, and there is a notable difference overnight. It’s amazing!
- Fortified with Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean.
- Wonderful citrus smell and sensation that truly makes my skin feel awake and refreshed each morning.
- Lightweight and absorbs quickly making it a perfect moisturizer underneath makeup.
- Formulated with Coffee Beans, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners.
- Thick and shimmery cream that eliminates the need for under eye concealer.
- The citrus smell and tingly feel helps my tired eyes wake up in the morning!
- Fortified with time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E and H, minerals and moisture-rich replenishers.
- Amazing piney/citrus smell that is very relaxing at night – even my husband commented on how good my face smelled going to bed!
- Thick but not oily at all leaving skin feeling super hydrated in the morning.
There’s a reason why these are Origins best sellers! They do not disappoint.