I know it s already halfway through the month but I was in LaLa land for the beginning of the month so I m just getting around to sharing my goals for April. First, here s how I did in March:
- Complete the Whole30 program. Never gonna happen. Here s why the Whole30 program is not for me.
- Clean out closet. Check! This was a big help in getting my life more organized!
- Finish a book. Check! I finished a book I had checked out of library forever and listened to a bunch on Audible. Here s some recent book reviews.
- Finish the Harry Potter movies. Done! I get to cross it off my 101 in 1001 now. And I finally know how the saga ends.
- Get my massage. I planned on doing this one free weekend and they were all booked up so I learned I have to make an appointment way ahead of time. I have a stressful month so I m going to do this in May when I can enjoy being relaxed.
Can t seem to get past 3/5!
Now on to this month:
- Have a successful golf tournament. Our charity golf tournament at the end of this month is my company s largest fundraiser for charity and my team is responsible for planning it and running it. This is the most stressful time of year for us so if I make it to April 30th without completely loosing it, it s a huge win. I have no choice really…
- Meet my $1000 goal for the Walk For Life. This is an event I m volunteering at on April 30th for True Life Choice, an organization I passionately support. If you would like to learn more or donate to my cause please visit my fundraising page.
- Send clothes to ThredUp and post some on Poshmark. Now that I ve cleaned out my closet I have clothes separated into a pile each for ThredUp, Poshmark and Goodwill so I need to finish the process.
- Plan a trip for our anniversary. We really need to nail down plans for our 5-year anniversary in May and I need a vacation!
- Read 2 books. I still have a few books on my nightstand and a bunch on Kindle to get to.
I better get busy since we are already halfway through the month! Happy Weekending!
Linking up with Writes Like A Girl.