This year is already going by way too fast! Does time just go faster and faster every day? I don’t know what’s going on! I can tell you that I do want March to go by quickly though because I’ve decided to do Whole30, I’m 10 hours in, STARVING and can’t wait for it to be over! But before we get to that, let’s check-in on my February goals…
Meal plan on the weekends and try a new recipe each week.I managed to accomplish this even though we still ate out way too much.
- Win a FitBit challenge. Sadly, my friends stopped doing challenges so I didn’t accomplish this one. Blogger FitBit challenge anyone?
Do my taxes.Done and out of the way early in the month!
- Finish a book. Nope. I need to stop reading so many books at once that way I can try to actually finish one. I’m just making really slow progress on 3.
Decide on a wedding venue.I’m crossing this one off because even though we didn’t set a venue/date, we did made a big decision to have a longer engagement and wait until Jeff’s brother gets back from his military deployment, we thought we were going to rush and set it for later this year before he leaves but now we have more time.
3/5…typical. I’m going for 5/5 in March!
- Complete the Whole30 program. This is a big one. I’ve never stuck with any type of diet for more than 30 minutes and I’m addicted to sugar so this is going to be really hard but I’m committed to it!
- Clean out closet. I’ve been saying I need to do this for a while now and really need to get it done this month so I can buy some new spring/summer clothes!
- Finish a book. Setting this goal yet again…I don’t know why it’s so difficult.
- Finish the Harry Potter movies. Jeff and I were on a roll watching these but then we got side tracked and I really want to finish them.
- Get my massage. I still haven’t used my gift card from my birthday. What is wrong with me?
Happy March my friends!