Have I mentioned I’m really excited May is here!? I’m past all of the event planning that April entailed, I’m making some big changes this month anddd it’s our anniversary month! It’s going to be a good one!
Before I share May goals, here’s how I did in April:
Have a successful golf tournament.Done! It all went very smoothly and I can’t wait to see how much we raised!
- Meet my $1000 goal for the Walk For Life. I didn’t quite raise my goal but I am very happy with all of the support I received and it was a great outcome overall! The walk was an incredible success!
- Send clothes to ThredUp and post some on Poshmark. Kept putting this off…oops.
Plan a trip for our anniversary.Booked! We are staying at a B&B in Savannah! It’s my first time in Savannah so please tell me recommendations of things to do and places to eat!! Read 2 books.Done! I’ve been doing really well with my reading goals this year so far 🙂
Not so bad, especially since I didn’t make any goals until halfway through the month. Here’s what needs to happen in May:
- Send clothes to ThredUp and post on Poshmark. Still need to get this done.
- Organize our spare bedroom and paperwork. This is the last step of Spring Cleaning for me.
- Try a new healthy recipe each week. I went a little out of control with treating myself in April so I really want to work on eating healthier this month.
- Get my massage. I think I may finally have time to use my massage gift card!
- Read one of the books on my nightstand before I get any more. My stack is growing and growing…