One-Pan Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Sweet Potato
This is my reset meal. After a weekend of eating out and countless treats, I am always craving a healthy, lighter dinner on Sunday nights. I also crave as little clean up as possible…that’s where this One-Pan Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Sweet Potato dinner comes in!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 bag frozen asparagus spears
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
- Drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Season ground turkey with a pinch of salt and pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Brown turkey on medium heat. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes into bite-size chunks.
- Add sweet potato, asparagus and chicken broth to pan and bring to a simmer. Season with another pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 10-15 minutes until sweet potato is soft.
- Mix in ground turkey and serve. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 minutes