This weekend my better half went fishing and had a successful trip so he brought them home, smoked them and whipped up an amazing dip! I really love being with a man who can cook! We specifically had Whiting fish but the dip would be good with any mild, whitefish. Here’s Jeff’s recipe for Smoked Fish Dip! Enjoy!
What you need:
- 2 cups finely chopped smoked Whitefish (about 2 small fish)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Mix all ingredients together and serve warm with pita chips.
Linking up for DDT!