I just discovered Rebecca’s Thankful Thursday link-up and thought it would be a great idea to stop for a few moments and think about some of the things I’m thankful for in the midst of this crazy week!
I’m Thankful For…
- New opportunities, great coworkers and good memories. This week is my last at my current job and I’m really excited for my new adventure ahead with a new company! I’m so grateful for my current coworkers for all of their support and I’m going to miss them very much. I’m ending on our best week of the year – associate appreciation week – where we have all kinds of activities, lunches, ice cream socials, etc. So it’s been a really fun week and I’m happy to be leaving on such a high note!
- Extra Time. Because this is a special week, today and tomorrow I get off much earlier than usual and the extra time is soooo needed. I have a lot I want to do to get ready for next week and the spare time has been great!
- Weekends with my fiance. Jeff and I have pretty much opposite work schedules right now. He works nights while I work 9-5 and we usually have different days off. The past couple of weekends have worked out nicely with him having at least one full day off with me which has been great. I’m so thankful for that quality time. We also have our anniversary weekend coming up and I couldn’t be more excited!
- Rainy Nights. The last few nights have been perfect rainy nights. It’s been raining lightly just as I’m going to sleep and it’s so soothing. I’ve been sleeping like a baby.
- Good friends and meaningful conversations. Tonight is my bi-weekly Women’s Bible Study and I can not tell you how wonderful this group of ladies is. I always look forward to our conversations and feel so relieved after pouring out into them. I’m especially grateful for them in this recent season of change I’ve been experiencing.
- Family. We all went to support my (not-so) little sister’s band concert this week and it always feels good to come together and support someone in the family. I’m a very proud big sister.
What are you feeling thankful for this week?